I’m film Producer, USF alumna, and Tampa native, Renee Warmack, MPA, who has an upcoming film screening at Tampa Theatre for my independent documentary movie called Because of Sam.
It’s a film about a young Tampa man with Down syndrome who won Homecoming King at Gaither High School, and who now works at PDQ.
I have received letters of support from Tampa Mayor Jane Castor, Public Defender Julianne Holt, Hillsborough County Commissioners: Ken Hagan, Lesley “Les” Miller, Sandra Murman, Kimberly Overman, Mariella Smith; Kelley Parris, who is the Executive Director of the Children’s Board, and Tyler Martinolich, who is the Hillsborough County Film Commissioner.
After retiring from a 20 yr govt. career, I make movies that promote inclusion and that inspire people to achieve their potential and change the world for good. That is what this movie will do.
7-Minute Movie Trailer
- One-Page Movie Overview 1-Pager
- The website: BecauseofSamTheMovie.com
- Press that Sam Piazza (the star of the movie) and I have already received: Press Kit
- The letters of support from Tampa Bay Leaders: Letters of Support page
- All the movie trailers: Movie Trailers
- Other successful documentary films by Producer Renee Warmack: IMDB Listing
- Image gallery for more photos: Image Gallery
Movie Screening Events
- Because of Sam Community Screening – August 10, 2019
- Because of Sam “First Look Screening” – July 29, 2019
- Movie Trailer Release Party at PDQ in Carrollwood – March 31, 2019
Thank You to Our Contributors!
Click here if you would like to support the community screening event(s).
Thank you for your consideration of supporting the movie.
I look forward to hearing from you or your staff: Ph: (813) 610-3132.